Buckle-Up Montana Coordinator: Mary Owens Phone:(406)265-6206 ext.308 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HILL COUNTY BUCKLE UP MONTANA
Hill County Buckle Up Montana is a member coalition of the state wide agency Buckle Up Montana; partnered with the Montana Department of Transportation.
We cover a four county area, providing information and services to the Blaine, Chouteau, Hill and Liberty Counties. Our goal is to reduce motor vehicle crash injuries and fatalities due to non-use or mis-use of occupant restraints in Hill County.
We intend to achieve this goal by fulfilling
- Increase use of seat belts;
- Public Education;
- Increase proper selection, installation and use of child restraints.
We offer the following programs:
- Family Fitting Station - To make sure your child safety seat is correctly installed, or to receive a child safety seat and inspection, please call Mary Owens at 265-6206 ext. 308 at the Fitting Station to make an appointment. This service is available Mon-Fri from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Commit2Buckle Presentations - Call Mary at 265-6206 ext. 308 to schedule a safety presentation for your clubs or businesses.
- Displays for Health and Safety Events - We are happy to coordinate and provide the following state run programs:
- Respect the Cage - as available
- Seat Belt Convincer - as available
- Alive at 25 - as available